Java Solutins Overview
veryday more and more enterprises are taking advantage of Java technology solutions. As a cross-platform technology, Java can substantially lower development costs, enhance application reliability, and sharply reduce the overall cost of ownership and client administration.
IrisLogic offers unique services to help your business capitalize on this breakthrough Java technology.
Java for Enterprise
Web and Internet technologies are rapidly changing the nature and role that IT plays within an organization. These technologies provide new ways to reach customers and suppliers, new information about buyer’s behaviors, and enable more cost-effective IT application infrastructures. IrisLogic has extensive experience with a broad range of e-Business solutions and can help your business select the best-of-breed applications to integrate with your legacy environment. An IrisLogic team can help design and deploy custom solutions that take full advantage of leading Java technologies. We can deliver fast, effective results by leveraging our advanced Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition architectural frameworks and methodologies.
Irisians work collaboratively with your team through every step of a Java technology project, even if you already have a Java technology solution and an internal development team but want to learn more about how to optimize its performance. With IrisLogic’s mentoring approach you can leverage Sun’s expertise with the Java platform to avoid potential roadblocks and learn how to take full advantage of the Java technology environment.
Some of the key areas where Irisians have expertise, but not limited to are:
- Core Java and SDK
- Eclipse and NetBeans development of Plug-ins
- Enterprise Java & J2EE, architecture, design, development, release, and support
- MVC 2, Struts, Spring, Velocity, and Hibernate Frameworks to name a few
- Swing based application development
- Websphere, WebLogic, Tomcat, JBoss, Glassfish, and ATG Application Servers
- Oracle & TIBCO JMS
- Java Network APIs to design and develop network management applications
- Java Game Development Toolkit
- Build release tools like Ant and Maven
- Java application tuning, scaling, and performance benchmarks
- Application Migration to Java Domain and Frameworks
- Usage of Agile Software Development Cycle for Quality, Release, and Management