Cloud computing is essentially a powerful distributed datacenter based platforms that allows software application vendors deploy application on a fly and scale up based upon market demand. Companies such as Google & Salesforce.com have changed the rule of the game how companies utilize their resources, manage brand, scale applications, customize solution, and deliver solutions based upon customers ability to spend. All of this with utmost sensitivity to user security.
- Hardware cost, power, and maintenance is considerably down as client’s server cost goes down
- IrisLogic can provide trained engineers who can manage and monitor your application remotely 24×7
- Because of its pay as you go model, clients and scale up or down depending upon there business cycle
- Time to market is crictical in todays dynamic environment, using cloud model clients can deploy applications rapidly with guranteed server/network performance SLA matrix
IrisLogic divides the benefits of Cloud into three main models:
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS): IaaS IrisLogic model provides virtual servers through our partners with unique IP addresses and blocks of storage on demand. Customer can take benefit of API’s through which they can control infrastructure.
- Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS): PaaS IrisLogic model provides tools and API hosted on our partners environment, such as Microsoft and Google.
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS): SaaS IrisLogic model is the broadest of our cloud service portfolio where we develop custom software along with our clients.