Technology is a significant driver for business change. The rapid pace of innovation and increasing user demands place enormous pressure on IT departments. An IrisLogic Microsoft Practice Application Development team can help your business capitalize on opportunities in this changing economy. Irisians (our core engineers) offer Microsoft Solutions in the following five areas:
Custom Software Development
Talented teams of professionals with a proven methodology minimize your risk when adopting new technology while allowing you to gain control of backlogged application development projects. We focus on using effective software solutions to maximize your potential gains and minimize the impact in your business environment.
SharePoint and Exchange Collaboration
Irisians focuses on applications development and infrastructure in providing the best solutions that satisfy our customers’ Microsoft SharePoint Exchange environments. We work collaboratively with Microsoft professionals to ensure that Irisians integrate applications that can be built using Exchange messaging solutions as the centerpiece to your workplace environment.
The Microsoft.NET Framework is a new platform for building integrated, service-oriented applications that efficiently gather information from a wide variety of sources, regardless of the platforms or languages in use. It allows Irisians to take better advantage of current technologies than any other previous Microsoft platform. Specifically, .NET delivers code reuse, code specialization, resource management, multi-language development, security, deployment, and administration. At IrisLogic, our developers can depend on .Net to deliver robust and reliable application solutions.
Some of the key areas where Irisians have expertise, but not limited to are:
- MS .NET Framework, Web, Client, and Mobile Custom Application Development using ASP.net, Visual C and Visual C#
- MS Visual Studio 2012, and 3rd party tools
- Test Professional, Team Foundation, and Team Explorer Tools
- MS Azure Development using Cloud Computing Model and Windows Live
- MS Dynamics ERP and CRM
- MS Silverlight Development
- Microsoft SharePoint Services (MOSS) and custom workflow development
- Microsoft BPOS Implementation and Support (Online Services)
- Microsoft Forefront, business ready security solutions
- Usage of Agile Software Development Cycle for Quality, Release, and Management