Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) model takes advantage of the opportunities that infrastructure management, consolidation, and operations offer. Services such virtualization, monitoring, data center operations, database support, web support fall under this model of cloud monitoring. IrisLogic has expertise and resources necessary manage, maintain, report, and monitor your applications along with the underlying IT infrastructure in a well balanced and cost effective mode.
Some of the featured services are:
- Infrastructure support for Operating Environments such as Windows, Unix, Linux
- Infrastructure support for Virtualization using VMWare or Microsoft Hyper-V
- Infrastructure support for Databases such as Oracle, MySQL, and Microsoft SQL Server
- Infrastructure support for application and web servers like Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic, Sun JES, GlassFish, and ATG
- Infrastructure support for Microsoft Development Environment around .NET, IIS and Visual Studio technology
- Application configuration, deployment, and build release using tools such as ANT and Mavin
- Network Monitoring, audits, and security services
- IT reports and dashboard such as c-panel for performance, usage, availability, and planning
Our IaaS group partners with our customers to help remove all the operational issues of monitoring, maintaining, and managing business applications. We manage IT Infrastructure and help achieve the balance between business and operational priorities. Read more about our Infrastructure Services.