Continuous innovation is essential for organizations to outpace the competition. A high customer adoption rate plays a crucial role in the success of these innovations. IrisLogic’s software testing frameworks empowers businesses to increase customer adoption and reduce maintenance costs through the delivery of superior-quality software products that are release ready.
IrisLogic QA teams enable our clients to build software applications and products by leveraging Agile, continuous integration, continuous deployment (CI/CD), and shift-left approaches utilizing validated automation tools. Our expertise, covering functional, performance, security, usability, accessibility testing, extends across the web, mobile, cloud, and Microservices deployments.
We cater to clients of all sizes and across different industries. Our clients have witnessed sustained and substantial growth by harnessing our decades of experience, in-depth domain knowledge, and software testing service expertise.
QA & testing Challenges :
- Limitations with traditional software testing tools limit their scope for use.
- Identification of suitable framework and apt tools to jump-start automation efforts poses a challenge.
- Integrating testing in the early stages of the SDLC can be daunting.
- Tighter schedules and timelines govern the Agile & DevOps processes.
- Paucity of modern testing environments restricts accurate reflection of real-time user data and conditions.
- The scarcity of skilled testing resources can jeopardize the testing process.
- Bridging the gap between developers and testers requires dedicated effort.