IrisLogic approaches Web application testing from the architecture level. Our Irisians use the best testing tools and proven manual testing processes to test each tier of the application architecture. Testing begins at the inception phase and continues throughout the project duration to the transact phase for the necessary number of iterations.
Irisians work closely with your developers to test the three tiers of a Web application.
1. Web tier testing will require manual testing for:
- Visual appeal of the entire application
- Consistency and reliability of static content
- Grammatical and spelling errors
- Validity of all hyperlinks
- Cross browser compatibility
2. Middle tier testing will use the automation feature of the testing tools.
- Correctness of data capture
- Completeness of the e-commerce transaction
- The web and application server load handling
- The behavior of the system as a whole under stress
3. Data tier will require a mix use of tools and manual testing
- Query analysis and optimization using the built-in query analyzer
- Database performance while load testing the system
- Integrity of the data stored on the database
- Recovery behavior of the database server
IrisLogic’s goal is to provide complete test coverage of critical points of failure and help deploy your Web application quickly and bring quality error-free solutions to the market.