Google Android is an open-source software stack for mobile devices, and a corresponding open-source project. It is the fastest growing mobile platform and due to open nature of source and freely available SDK, is becoming platform of choice for developers.
IrisLogic is partnering with Google and smart platform providers with Android eco systems to develop next generation applications. We are using Eclipse and ADT plug-in for core development currently using Java programming language. We have engineering expertise, who can do custom application development for you at a rapid pace.
We have couple of applications in pipeline for the market place, and will be announced soon. As an example, we developed the HotLunch app to serve as a common platform for educational institutions, vendors and parents to interact with each other regarding the services provided and communicate effectively over the mobile domain. It is a robust application which has a simple interface packed with powerful features providing scalability and compactness.
The main features of this application are:
- Editing Personal Information
- Checking Balance and Paying with Credit Card
- Viewing the Lunch Menu
- Browsing the History and Understanding the Reports
The unique feature about this application is that it utilizes the full potential of Model View Controller (MVC) making it extremely fast and easier to maintain. The application is built on top of an existing interface which communicates directly with the server.
The differentiable points for this application are:
- Communication with XML on HTTP and parsing the contents with SAX parser
- Simple User Interface API with smooth navigation
- Dynamic display of content with user selections
- Incorporated features for essential information with validation