[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Information Technology Governance, Risk, and Compliance (IT GRC) relates to the activities intended to ensure that the IT organization supports the current and future needs of the business, and complies with all IT-related mandates.
- Governance describes the overall management approach through which senior executives direct and control the entire organization, using a combination of management information and hierarchical management control structures.
- Risk management is the set of processes through which management identifies, analyzes, and, where necessary, responds appropriately to risks that might adversely affect realization of the organization’s business objectives.
- Compliance means conforming with stated requirements, regulations, and laws.
The unpredictable, ever changing, and competitive business environment demands holistic approach to IT GRC. The people, process, and technology should work together to help enterprise stay in control of the risks that add value as well as threaten value.
The current products in GRC space are categorized as integrated enterprise wide, domain specific with focus on single process or point solution with focus on either governance or risk or compliance. There are IT GRC products with specific focus on information technology domain.
The organization’s lack of knowledge of risks associated with ever increasing complex technologies and the increased dependence on underlying processes as well as advisors to manage those risks has further led to need for robust GRC methodologies. We believe that management understands risks associated with the technologies implemented, and need help to design program to identify, protect, detect, respond, and recover (functions described in NIST cybersecurity framework) risk and manage risks.
IrisLogic emphasizes that people, process, and technology needs to work together, and have developed approach in IT GRC implementation that enables management to focus on framework design, and adopt products with maximum benefits that suit the chosen security architecture.
To reduce the cost and efforts of managing your governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) initiatives with GRC solutions, IrisLogic likes to embed risk and compliance activities into strategy, planning, and execution. While working with management and operations team, IrisLogic team assists in designing the GRC programs that could be integrated with Enterprise Risk Management program. With the help of best practices described in IT Framework, IT Risk, and IT Compliance services, we design, develop, and implement state of the art sustainable GRC program.
IrisLogic further developed onsite/off site development, implementation, and support model to provide increased savings and sustainability.
IrisLogic services include:
- Design, develop, and implement GRC architecture
- Design and implement GRC program using existing technologies and collaborative tools
- Select GRC tools – domain specific or Enterprise Wide
- Onsite/off site implementation expertise
- Onsite/off site sustenance support
- Support with Archer implementation by onsite/offsite implementation modeln
- Support Archer 24/7